Reporting to the local E-commerce Manager and Country Managers, this role is fundamental for the future growth and evolution of Calzedonia UK online stores. This is an exciting and challenging role for a leading Italian fast fashion company, where you will be responsible of the strategy and execution of the local plans across all property digital platforms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage DTC websites working closely with the HQ E-commerce team based in Italy; maintain, update all content and design/presentation of the website.
• Manage SEO & content teams providing insights and guidance to ensure our content drives traffic and results.
• Identify and drive opportunities to grow the e-commerce channel, sales and reach more customers.
• Support the team in SEO, SEM, PPC, online advertising and social media marketing activity to grow audiences, drive traffic, generate on-line sales and brand awareness.
• Weekly and monthly reports, analysis, and insights across all digital marketing / eCommerce channels.
• Collaborate with local retail team to create synergy between brick and mortar and the online business.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong communication and native or very strong knowledge of English.
• Passion for or previous experience with content creation, copywriting, SEO.
• Dominance of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft suite – as well as being digital savvy.
• At least 1 year-experience in E-Commerce/Digital Marketing, preferably in the fashion or beauty industry.
• Self-learner, motivated by results and able to consistently provide feedback and ideas to implement.
• Strong organisational and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and lead projects.
• Passion for fashion, e-commerce, and anything that’s digital.