We are looking for a talented and passionate E-Commerce Logistics Coordinator to join our team, with the responsibility for order processing, fulfilment (including picking and packing processes), warehouse operations, inventory and order tracking, quality control and shipping preparation at our new 3PL warehouse, opening in October 2023.
This role is highly collaborative and you will work closely with our new 3PL as well as other E-Commerce and Logistics team members to ensure that service level agreements and customer expectations are met. This position reports directly to the company’s Country Manager Operations.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Co-ordinating the end-to-end dispatch and fulfilment of E-Commerce orders including picking and packing process at our 3PL warehouse
- Communication with 3PL warehouse: overseeing warehouse operations and flows, ensuring the orders are received, items allocated, troubleshooting if warehouse integration errors occur
- Support to customer enquiries and returns: providing support with shipping, in case of any delays or courier service errors
- Working closely with 3PL and other e-commerce team members to secure that product returns are made in time as agreed with customers, and that products are processed and accepted through quality control to qualify for re-instatement into our warehouse
- Overseeing dispatch and fulfilment KPIs: ensure that orders are shipped within the set timeframe, ensure the most efficient and accurate order dispatch.
- Co-ordinating transport providers, monitoring service levels,
- Managing, resolving and keeping E-commerce team up to date with any exceptional or problematic cases, i.e. loss of merchandise or shipment, fulfilment issues
- Supporting E-commerce team with relevant stock reports and updates and tracking inventory levels to prevent stock-outs
- Providing relevant support to E-commerce and management teams: returns reports, invoicing, any damage or loss, claims management.
What we are looking for
- 1 to 2 years experience in order dispatch and fulfilment and E-Commerce support with a complete understanding of WMS principles, and warehouse KPIs and functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Hands on can-do attitude with an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to think on their feet with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, able to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel, certainly in the initial set up phase
What we can offer on our side
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and confident in working independently, with a strong sense of responsibility, but highly collaborative to achieve the best results
- Agile and flexible with day-to-day demands
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are proactive, result driven and have a structured and solution-oriented approach
- Have customer-oriented focus
- Have high attention to detail and numbers
- Have a high sense of responsibility, which comes with the habit to double-check all the incoming and outcoming streams of information and numbers
- Have multitasking capabilities
The position is a full time position and is based between our Nuneaton 3PL warehouse (majority of time) and our Central London Head Office and will require some extensive training at our Head Office in Italy, and our main logistic hub in Poland
- A challenging and exciting position in an ambitious company with consistent growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package