|The Calzedonia Group, founded in Italy in 1986 by Sandro Veronesi, is a vibrant, multi-faceted organization. Thirty years of business have seen constant, solid growth in terms of turnover and expansion, the creation of successful products and brands, the establishment of an international fashion retail presence and an involvement in a growing number of sectors. The Calzedonia Group handles the entire life cycle of a product internally, from creation and production, up to worldwide distribution. The collections are sold exclusively in more than 5.000 directly owned or franchised single-label stores under the brands Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Intimissimi Uomo, Tezenis, Falconeri, Signorvino and Atelier Emè, present in the best locations in more than 55 different countries around the globe.
Are you interested in joining Calzedonia Group and develop an international career in its Operations world? Are you looking for a challenging professional opportunity in a dynamic and successful organization?
Calzedonia Group in partnership with Modatex, the Portoguese textile training centre of excellence, offers you to join its Operations team through a structured plan that includes both theoretical and practical training.
The first part of the program will be organised as follows:
The second part of the program consists in a specific project work assigned on the basis of your ambitions, availability and attitude in one of the Group's Production Plants in Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia, Tunisia or Sri Lanka, being daily tutored by an experienced Manager of the Group who will support you and facilitate your learning process.
- One month of onboarding in Verona at Calzedonia Group HQ to become familiar with the main internal processes and organizational structures
- One month of training in one of our Production Plants in Serbia to experience the Operations life and daily work activities
- One month at Modatex school in Porto to consolidate the training already received in Italy and Serbia with theoretical and practical lessons.
The goal for Calzedonia Group is to let you quickly gain Operations knowledge and skills and access an international professional path full of interesting and challenging responsibilities.
Your career could then proceed in the Productive Plants of the Group present in Europe, Africa and Asia (you can find out more about our factories here: https://www.calzedoniagroup.com/world-in-progress/supply-chain/i-nostri-stabilimenti-produttivi/filiera-produttiva).
What are we looking for?
Apply now if you feel this is the right chance for you!
- Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management, Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Motivation for an international career;
- Interest for production and the textile sector;
- Curiosity, open mind and good communication skills;
- Attitude to coordinate a team;
- Fluency in English or Italian language;
- Availability to travel and to relocate abroad.
Find out more here-- https://www.calzedoniagroup.com/various/HR/academy/Operations-Engineer-International-program