|Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of 4,900+ stores in 50+ countries and 39,500+ employees worldwide.
The Group’s business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
As a Performance Media Specialist, you will follow Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg with report to the Communication & Image Manager of the Calzedonia BeNeLux branch.
Strategy & Planning
- Manage execution in paid digital channels through local agency, track performance and ensure that local agency is kept in a tight leash
- Ensure spend optimization by driving the evolution to a data driven approach
- Overseeing campaigns and optimizing towards KPIs, implementing A/B tests;
- Researching campaign issues and formulating tangible solutions
- Monitoring PPC trends, best practices, and techniques
- Localize and execute global campaigns
- Overall collaboration with wider company areas to reach main commercial targets
- Knowledge of main advertising platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Criteo, Google Analytics
Reports & Analysis
- Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate campaign spending and monitor/improve performance
- Strong MS Office skills, proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Sharing reports to HQ and other internal stakeholders using Excels or other tools like Data Studio;
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time
- Results-oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams and/or independently to meet goals
- A passion for the Internet in general and fashion e-commerce in particular
- Ready to learn, grow and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Fluent in French is a plus
- Forward thinking, with an ability to innovate and leverage digital tools as they evolve