The Hungarian subsidiary, established in 1997, already operates with more than 60 shops and in order to continue her success story requires a:
You will be responsible for the development and growth of Calzedonia Group online business in the subsidiary, through the development and management of digital marketing strategies across all digital platforms to build brand awareness, generate leads as well as increase ROI and brand loyalty.
Your goal will be to ensure a seamless path to purchase across all company’s touchpoints in a new omnichannel environment.
COMBINING PRAGMATISM AND SPIRIT OF ENTERPRISE YOUR MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Design, build and deliver a digital strategy to increase brand awareness in the country based on a competitive analysis and global best practices.
- Identify and drive opportunities to grow the e-commerce channel, sales and reach more customers.
- Orchestrate all existing touch points (i.e. email, SMS) and implement/test new touch points (i.e. social, mobile, media etc.) to ensure a consistent customer experience throughout brick and mortar and online stores.
- Manage Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis and Falconeri websites working closely with the HQ E-commerce team based in Italy; maintain, update all content and design/presentation of the website.
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing digital marketing agency.
- Oversee SEO, SEM, PPC, online advertising and social media marketing activity to grow audiences, drive traffic, generate on-line sales, and brand awareness.
- Oversee responsibilities with a strong focus on allocation, content, promotion and customer service.
- Gather, analyze and share monthly data on digital performance and make key recommendations based on these learning.
- Collaborate with local retail team to create synergy between brick and mortar and the online business.
- Organize a digital editorial plan of direct email marketing and social media activities across all the digital proprieties of the brand.
- Focusing on new opportunities for the fulfillment strategy together with the logistics team.
- minimum 5 years of experience in E-Commerce, preferably for a fashion company
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360
- Deep understanding of the Hungarian digital and ecommerce landscape
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and manage projects independently
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
If these characteristics belong to you, do not miss the opportunity to put them into practice and build your professional career in the Calzedonia Group!
Style Your Career in Calzedonia Group!
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Stable multinational company, family like environment
- Pleasant working environment and a motivating team
- Career progression and personal development
- Competitive salary
- PC, IPhone
- Health insurance package
- Staff discount to all Calzedonia Group brands
- Uniform allowance