|Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of 4,900+ stores in 50+ countries and 39,500+ employees worldwide.
The Group’s business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
As an IT Specialist, you will follow Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg with report to the Country Manager of the Calzedonia BeNeLux branch.
- Ensure user support to the office and store (telephone / E-mails / Remote control)
- Perform preventive / curative maintenance on the entire computer park
- Train users on equipment
- Ensure the installation and configuration of computer and phone equipment
- Deploy and configure new solutions in collaboration with the HQ Italy
- Manage the logistics of defective parts (repair / replacement)
- The position is based in our offices in Brussels, Belgium
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Autonomous, patient, organized, flexible and responsive
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Mobile for exceptional in-store interventions
- Very good knowledge of Windows / Apple / Android IT environments
- Solid foundation on the Network aspects TCP / IP / Proxy / Firewall / Switch
- French, Dutch and English
Competetive salary package.
International and fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities from day one and a real impact in the company’s growth and future.
Learning and grow opportunities.