|Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of 4,900+ stores in 50+ countries and 39,500+ employees worldwide.
The Group’s business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
As an Expansion Specialist, you will follow Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg with report to the Country Manager of the Calzedonia BeNeLux branch.
- Finding possible locations according to expansion strategy/target list
- Identification of the best locations for future openings in terms of economic data, traffic, population and relevance for retail activities
- Negotiating conditions for new lease contracts/rent reductions and extensions, closings, modifications for existing contracts with Landlords
- Market Research on local Retail Market Industry in order to set up a sustainable expansion strategy
- Providing periodical reports to the local and Italian management
- Building up a strong network with Leasing Managers of Shopping Centers, Real Estate Agencies and Landlords
- Cooperation with Commercial, Legal, Technical Departments
- The position is based in our offices in Brussels, Belgium
- Master’s degree in Economics or technical field
- Previous experience in the industry is a plus
- Negotiation, analytical, and networking skills
- Self-organized, dynamic, open minded, practical, reliable and accurate
- Passionate, willing to learn and to take initiative
- Available for frequent business trips in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
Competitive salary package including a company car and a fuel card.
International and fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities from day one and a real impact in the company’s growth and future.
Learning and grow opportunities.