|EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: Media & communication professional with 5 years of work experience in fashion companies and / or media agencies and / or press offices and / or communication / advertising agencies.
- Strong business acumen, flexibility, creativity, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Good negotiator with well-developed communication skills, pragmatic and can do attitude.
- Passionate for the fashion world and fashion trends
- Social media and social networks knowledge
- MS Office knowledge
- Fluent in Japanese and business English (Italian is not mandatory but a plus)
- Manage contacts with advertising agencies, sales houses, press offices and creative freelancers.
- Manage media planning activities and media buying.
- Liaise with HQ teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Implement the company’s advertising campaigns and communication strategies aligning these to the local market.
- Develop digital marketing strategies and manage end-to-end digital marketing projects.
- Develop new and maintain network activities with journalists, bloggers, influencers, VIPs and local celebrities.
- Plan and organise PR projects and events such as shop openings, and internal events.
- Translate, prepare and follow up on all kinds of marketing material as sent by the Italian HQ
- Stay up-to-date with all the on and offline media.
- Being in charge of multiple brands. (Currently: Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Falconeri)
REPORT TO: Country Manager
PLACE OF WORK: 5F/ 5 -21-12 Sendagaya Shibuya-ku Tokyo and various shops