|Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of 5,000+ stores in 50+ countries and 40,000+ employees worldwide.
The Group business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
The Belgian subsidiary is established in 2011 and located in Brussels. For our financial department we are looking for a:
- Assist in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, cash-management, invoicing, and daily reconciliation of store sales;
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and internal monthly closing (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
- Perform reconciliations of General Ledger accounts;
- Report monthly Revenue to Landlords;
- Extract sales reports from different systems;
- Store Revenue Check;
- Perform general administrative tasks as required.
- A first experience in a similar role, a previous experience in the retail market would be a plus;
- Accounting, Finance or Business Administration graduated;
- Good understanding of MS Office and Outlook;
- Fluent English both written and spoken with an excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus;
- Dynamic personality, team-oriented approach, good communicational and analytical skills, ability to meet strict deadlines, available for short business trips.
A competitive salary and an employee benefits package.
You will join a well-established, dynamic, and growing international group where we value our employee’s.
Above all, Calzedonia attaches great importance to its employees and considers them a key figure for a good business.
For this feature, we offer you the opportunity to further develop your creativity and versatility, within the exciting fashion industry in an international concept.