WHY WORK FOR CALZEDONIA GROUP
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the underwear, beachwear and hosiery market founded in Italy in 1986. In UK, we are operating three brands: Calzedonia, Intimissimi and Tezenis. We have small, friendly teams with a positive and lively atmosphere. All our employees contribute to our strong company culture and international growth. We can offer great future opportunities to all hardworking and determined employees who want to build their future with us. As a member of our team, you will receive in depth product training and will have a chance to improve your communication and customer service skills.
We are now looking for enthusiastic Sales Assistants with a passion for fashion and customer service. If you are interested in working for Calzedonia, please get in touch ASAP.
• Meeting and greeting all customers in a friendly manner.
• Delivering a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customers through conversation and advice.
• Assisting our customers and maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Providing excellent product knowledge to our customers and building instant rapport.
• Providing personal shopping experience to all our customers, measuring, styling and proposing additional suitable products.
• Providing exceptional service at the till points.
• Working closely with your team and showing initiative in order to reach store targets.
• Maintaining excellent visual standards, replenishment and housekeeping needs.
• Demonstrating enthusiasm for the Calzedonia brands, products and quality.
• Experienced in sales and customer service environment.
• Ability to be approachable and comfortable talking to a range of customers.
• Confident seller, willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
• Always presenting a professional image.
• Excellent interpersonal and great time management skills.
• A passion for fashion!
WHAT DO WE OFFER
• 50% Staff Discount on all Calzedonia UK brands and 30% Staff Discount to all Calzedonia Group brands around the world: Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis, Falconeri, Signorvino, Atelier Eme & Outlets.
• Generous Uniform allowance per brand.
• 28 days of paid holidays, increasing with internal growth.
• Your birthday as an extra day off in a year.
• Company stakeholder pension.
• Extensive training on product knowledge and customer service.
• Career progression and personal development.
If you are looking for young and developing company, have a drive for success, and would like a career in Retail—then we would love to hear from you at CALZEDONIA!