Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1987, it has in little more than 31 years established a network of more than 4,000 stores in over 40 countries, with stores in many major cities such as Milan, Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow, Barcelona and Hong Kong, and 32,000 employees worldwide. The Group’s network will continue to grow further with a full program of new stores openings around the world.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our Technical Department in our Headquarter in Brussels as:
Technical Responsible - Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will take care of designing and supervising the construction of our new stores across Belgium and of restyling the existing one.
- Proactive planning/designing the architecture for our new stores opening respecting our international design guidelines and using materials/furniture provided by the Calzedonia SpA Head Office
- Planning and management of the construction process involving different internal departments as well as external providers
- Active participation on in stores inspection appointments to check and supervise the work of external companies guaranteeing high quality standard and respect of deadlines
- Ensuring an effective and high quality construction workflow
- Managing the maintenance of our stores handled by external partners
- Being the point of reference for the expansion manager related to new store openings
- Monitoring costs, quality and deadlines
- Acting as a prevention advisor and handling the work accidents
- Setting up new procedures in order to be more efficient and pro-active.
- Contact with authorities if necessary
- Degree in architecture or technical field
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role - position
- Hands on mentality and problem solving
- Dynamic, practical, reliable, very organized and accurate personality
- Fluent in French & English both oral and written. Dutch is a strong plus
- Strong technical understanding with economical sensibility
- Skilled with AutoCAD as well as with Office package
- Available for business trips if needed
- If you meet these requirements and you are interested in joining us please send your application trough this link