Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of 4,600+ stores in 50+ countries and 36,600+ employees worldwide.
The Group business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
The Belgian subsidiary is established in 2011 and located in Brussels. For our financial department we are looking for a: Junior Accountant
- Assist in Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, cash-management, invoicing, and daily reconciliation of store sales
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and internal monthly closing (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Perform reconciliations of General Ledger accounts
- Report monthly Revenue to Landlords
- Extract sales reports from different systems
- Shop Revenue Check
- Perform general administrative tasks as required
- A first experience in a similar role, a previous experience in the retail market would be a plus
- Accounting, Finance or Business Administration graduated
- Good understanding of MS Office and Outlook
- Fluent English both written and spoken with an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Dynamic personality, team-oriented approach, good communicational and analytical skills, ability to meet strict deadlines, available for short business trips
A competitive salary and an employee benefits package.
You will join a well-established, dynamic, and growing international group where we value our employee’s. Above all, Calzedonia attaches great importance to its employees and considers them a key figure for a good business. For this feature, we offer you the opportunity to further develop your creativity and versatility, within the exciting fashion industry in an international concept.